This is my journey to completely, wholeheartedly, and unashamedly give control of my life to Jesus.

Thursday, June 21, 2012

Crafting With God

  I love crafts and you know what?  I have done many crafts and I have learned you need to read the instructions.  If you don’t have instructions how do you do it?  Well, you can’t can you?  Well are lives are like crafts because we have many pieces and God is putting us together.  If you don’t have God then you don’t have instructions.  If you want instructions here is how you get them.  The Bible is like the instructions if you don’t have the Bible you don’t have the instructions. 

  God is in control like the instructions are.  So you have to let God be in control.  You also have to take your time.  Like you have to take your time with God and let Him use all the parts.  Don’t lose parts like losing the instructions of the craft then God can’t finish.  You know if you only have half the craft done it looks wrong if you don’t let God finish then you will look weird.  You might be missing kindness, forgiveness, or helpfulness. 


   You never know how beautiful your craft is until you finish it so you have to finish.  You never know how beautiful you are until God finishes.  I made a heart necklace and every time I look at it I think God’s love is like a heart.  God can do anything and He makes our hearts look beautiful.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment